Created by nature, crafted by us. EdenStone is a designer range of handcrafted stone composite bathware, created to transform your bathroom into your own Eden sanctuary. Indulge yourself in a luxurious addition to your bathroom.
Created from reclaimed quartz, marble and stone, no bathroom is complete without a decadent and stylish bath to unwind in. You are spoilt for choice with EdenStone. We have styles, sizes, colours and finishes to fit every design project and we can also custom-craft to your requirements.
- Exceptionally strong: We use the strongest composite stone on the market. Resistant to scratching, stains and abrasion but can be easily repaired if accidentally chipped.
- Light weight: Easier to handle, as they only weigh 130kg on average and can be used for multi-level properties.
- Eco-friendly: EdenStone bathware is created using reclaimed crushed quartz, marble and granite.
- Natural beauty: Natural stone fleck appearance in Ivory White, Dapple Grey and Onyx Black in semi-gloss/matte.
- Easy installation: Perfect for renovations as most of our bath tubs fit through existing doorways and also have a plumbers space for an easier install, saving time and money in floor preparation and installation costs.
- Quality assurance: 10 year manufacture warranty
- Clean and hygienic: Non-porous material ensures an easy to clean surface that is also resistant to microorganisms and bacterial growth.
- Warm to the touch: Due to its high heat retention properties and a thermal cavity, your bathtub will heat up quickly and remain warm for longer. These practical âgreenâ environmental and energy saving features contribute to an already eco-sensitive tub.
- Hand-crafted: Luxury can not be mass produced. Each piece of EdenStone bathware is a 100% hand sculptured work of art which has undergone hundreds of hours of creation achieving a smooth and refined look that is elegant and sophisticated.
We have three colours of composite stone available in varying contemporary and elegant shades to compliment your interior design: Dapple Grey, Ivory White, Onyx Black - please make a note of your colour choice at checkout.
EdenStone tubs and basins are low maintenance and easy care. A wipe with a soft cloth is best for every day care or use a general bathroom cleaner for more aggressive stains. Epsom Salts are safe to use and will not damage your bath. With so many options available, every bathroom can have its very own piece of Eden luxury.
Due to the nature of these baths there will be an additional charge of $100 to cover delivery to Plumbing Plus stores in the South Island. Please enquire for pricing including delivery to your home address.