The new high-pressure and energy-efficient QUIET fan kits have ultra-high airflow without nuisance noise and are designed to be ducted straight through a bathroom or kitchen exterior wall.
An integral humidity controller automatically switches the fan ON when it senses a significant rapid rise in humidity that may have been triggered by a shower/bath event. The fan will stop immediately if the event is not confirmed. If the event is confirmed, then either the preset top speed, or a lower speed, will be determined as the better option for clearing the humidity created by the shower/bath event and the fan will ramp up to, and run at, that speed. After sensing that the shower/bath event has ended, the fan will continue running for a period of time, as determined by the humidity controller, as needed to clear the room of any residual humidity.
- 150mm Quiet Axial Fan Kit - Through Wall
- Square Fascia, Standard Profile, Humidity Condition Switching
- Humidity Control - Suitable for high steam areas.
- All kits include a weatherproof cowl.
- 5 year warranty.
- Low operating sound levels.
- Stylish fascia designed to blend into any decor.
- Meets current kitchen or laundry NZBC G4/AS1 and Healthy Homes requirements.
- 22W, 138 Pa, 114 l/s, 410 m3/hr, 0.19 W/l/s, 41 dB(A)