Leading the Billi range, the Eco and Quadra boiling and chilled drinking water systems are space saving, energy efficient and elegant.
The functional style is designed for high use and meets green building design principles - providing you with the ultimate in environmentally sensitive appliances.
The Eco and Quadra ranges blend elegant style, futuristic design and cutting-edge technology, meeting green building requirements, disability access and ergonomic design imperatives. The Australian designed and made products are quite simply the world's premium drinking water systems.
Our feature-rich Eco and Quadra ranges are our flagship products. Having undergone extensive research and development we lead the way over other drinking water systems with exceptional design benefits including:
- Largest range of capacities, total of seven different models
- Smallest under-bench unit footprint
- Highest water output volume available
- Patented heat exchange system delivers substantial energy savings
- Recovering, recycling and saving - All Billi Boiling and Chilled systems utilise the patented Billi Thermodynamic Heat Exchange technology. A technological breakthrough in energy efficient appliance design, this process uses change of state technology to allow a large amount of heat to be absorbed and stored. Typically this heat generated during the cooling process is wasted to the atmosphere. Billi recovers this waste heat energy to preheat the boiling water, enabling our systems to achieve substantial energy savings.
- 7 day time switch - all Quadra systems have an inbuilt 24 hour, 7 day time switch which ensures the unit is running only when needed and eliminating unnecessary out-of-hours power consumption.
- Stand-by mode - All Quadra systems also include an energy saving standby mode that can be selected to activate after a pre-set time of non use, enabling partial power down to conserve power.
- Space saving - With a design focus on space saving our Boiling and Chilled systems are often half the size of comparative underbench products, allowing you to make the most of the available area.
- No cupboard Ventilation - No cupboard ventilation grilles or fans are required for our standard Quadra water cooled range or the Eco. This leaves your kitchen cabinets looking much cleaner and also allows for easier and simpler installation.
- Adjustable chilled water - The Chilled water temperature can be adjusted between 6 and 15 degrees Celsius to suit the application and users taste.
- Premium filtration - Billi's premium filters ensure that health threatening pollutants and impurities such as sediment, chemicals, heavy metals and pesticides are removed leaving you with refreshingly clean drinking water, every time. Our filter cartridges are exceptionally easy to change and can be ordered online or through your local approved supplier.