If you are one of the thousands of New Zealanders who have enjoyed the performance and reliability of a Brivis Ducted Gas Heater, chances are you are familiar with the Classic Buffalo.
Available in two different star ratings and kW capacities the Brivis Buffalo's external weatherproof units offer greater efficiency and has been reliably keeping Kiwis warm for over 35 years.
An indicative total installed cost (including; furnace, controller, ducting, outlet, return grille and installation) for a small house (80-180m2 with 6-10 outlets) is $7000 - $10,000 and for a large house (180-280m2 with 11-15 outlets) is $11,000 - $14,000.
- Excellent value for money
- Easy changeover
- Reliable and built to last
- Superior airflow
- Five year parts and labour warranty
Specifications - Buffalo 3 Star Series
|Brivis Ducted Gas Heater||Star Rating||Capacity (kW)||Airflow (L/s) @ 100Pa ESP||Dimensions (L x W x H)|
|BX320EN||300mm base box||3.8||20.0||541||850 x 420 x 775|
|350mm base box||574|
|BX326EN||350mm base box||3.5||28.0||849||1030 x 579 x 894|
|400mm base box||957|
- Packaged duct system:
- 6 outlet pack (This is for a house of up to 100 m2 with 2.4m stud height).
- Includes floor grilles and/or diffusers, return air grille, ducting, all joiners, boots, duct tape and strapping.
- This excludes any zoning.
- For a new Buffalo install please also select the appropriate base box and flashing.
- Programmable Controller
- Manual Controller
- Base Box and Flashing is included in this price to suit a new Buffalo install. All components are also available separately. Please contact your local store for full details and pricing.
- 5 Star Buffalo version is also available.