Continuous Hot Water Showers - Triton
Install a Triton and you'll never need to worry about running out of hot water again. An electric pressure unit heats the main water supply as it passes through - offering instantaneous and continuous hot water.
Hot water storage is unnecessary. Triton showers are easy to install and economical because they will only draw power during operation. Because Triton electric showers simply heat cold water from the mains, they are the most economical showers to run. For extra economy, most of our electric shower range also feature an economy setting which can be used throughout the summer months when the incoming water is naturally warmer and requires less heating.
Other features to look out for include the variable spray patterns, thermostatic temperature control and stop/start memory button.
Triton T80Z Electric Shower
The Triton T80Z electric shower heats the water as you need it so there is no need for a space wasting hot water cylinder. They're good looking and they're 99.7% efficient too, saving water by reducing water flow to a maximum of 6 or 7 litres per minute.With just a cold water supply and single phase power,a hot shower can be enjoyed anywhere. These units are perfect for remote bathrooms, en-suites, the office,motels and sports clubs.And they come in 3 stylish finishes - white, satin or chrome.
The T80Z Fast-Fit has multiple cable and water entry points located to the left and right side of the unit ensure easy fitting.
- Ideal size and shape for replacement installations
- Rub clean shower head with five different spray patterns
- Stylish riser rail kit with adjustable fixing brackets
- Push button Start/ Stop to select your favourite shower setting every time
- Swing-Fit™ – Terminal for left and right cabling
- Swivel-Fit™ – A 180° fully reversible swivel water inlet that accommodates water connections from either the left or right hand side of the unit to aid installation