High quality glass lined (vitreous enamel) electric hot water cylinder, preset to 65 degrees C.
- Vitreous enamel lined inner cylinder
- Sturdy corrosion resistant outer casing
- High density expanded polyurethane foam insulation
- 90 L with a 2 or 3 kW element
- 135 L with a 2 or 3 kW element
- 180 L with a 2 or 3 kW element
- 215 L with a 2 or 3 kW element
- 275 L with a 2 or 3 kW element
- 340 L with a 2 or 3 kW element
- Indoor and outdoor installations
- Mains and low pressure systems
- Residential and commercial water heating applications
- Right hand plumbing connections (90, 135, 180 L)
- Left or right hand plumbing connections (215, 275, 340 L)
- The larger cylinders (215, 275, 340 L) can be connected to hot water heat pump systems.
- Hard or aggressive water will need to be treated in order to use this product, please test before use.
- Not suitable as a spa or pool heater.
- Every cylinder is inspected and audited by a certified independent agency during protection and before the cylinder is packed and shipped.
- cTech element, designed to follow the shape of the cylinder, eliminating cold spots and increasing heating efficiency.
- 7 year cylinder warranty, 1 year parts, conditions apply
|Owner and Installer Guide||Download|