Aio tapware combines intriguing sculptural contours with modern minimalist design. With an integrated lever and body design, its sophisticated simplicity defies convention. Methven sets new standards in tapware by utilising Eco brassÃÂ®. This revolutionary high quality, high strength material is lead and heavy metal free, therefore helps preserve water quality for both consumption and bathing.
A compact, single lever basin mixer makes one-handed temperature and flow control easy.
The Aio collection is designed and engineered in New Zealand. This product is covered by a 20 year warranty.
Lead free Eco brassÃÂ® Using Eco brassÃÂ® to protect water quality and for enhanced corrosion resistance.
Directional aerator The aerator includes built in swivel for optimised stream direction and minimising splash back
Ceramic cartridge Fitted with a quality ceramic cartridge for all-round durability and longevity.
Twin stud clamp kit Twin stud is positioned centrally for maximum clamping force. Improving the seal, and ensuring a robust installation.
Integrated base ring The integrated design eliminates potential dirt build up and makes cleaning easy.
- Flexible inlet hoses
- 4 star WELS rated on mains/high pressure (7 l/m)
- 4 star WELS rated on low/unequal pressure (6.5 l/m)
- CONSTRUCTION: Eco brass body
- CARTRIDGE TYPE: Ceramic
- CLASSIFICATION: Suitable for all pressure systems
- INLET CONNECTIONS: 1/2 Ã¢ÂÂ BSP
- WORKING PRESSURE: 35 - 1000kPa
- DIMENSIONS FOR FITTING: 35 - 38mm diameter hole
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 5 ÃÂ°C - 80 ÃÂ°C WATER FLOW RATE: 7.0 l/m
Available in Chrome and Matte Black.