Compact design for easy installation indoors and in tight spaces. Perfect for new homes, the CC3 is a price conscious, no fuss solution that's easy to install.
An indicative total installed cost (including; furnace, controller, ducting, outlet, return grille and installation) for a small house (80-180m2 with 6-10 outlets) is $7000 - $10,000 and for a large house (180-280m2 with 11-15 outlets) is $11,000 - $14,000.
- Excellent value for money
- Three speed fan
- Up to 3.5 star rating
- Low profile, compact and splittable
- Three year parts and labour warranty
|Brivis Ducted Gas Heater||Star Rating||Capacity (kW)||Airflow (L/s) @ 100Pa ESP||Dimensions (L x W x H)|
|CC320IN||3.5||19.5||500||724 x 411 x 604|
|CC330IN||3.3||30.0||940||843 x 564 x 640|
- Packaged duct system:
- 6 outlet pack (This is for a house of up to 100 m2 with 2.4m stud height).
- Includes floor grilles and/or diffusers, return air grille, ducting, all joiners, boots, duct tape and strapping.
- This excludes any zoning.
- Programmable Controller
- Manual Controller